This is my cube from my previous work. I guess those offices have their points, but it definitely wasn’t for me. Just being there 8 hours a day and 5 days a week was slowly killing me.
I’m finally getting into programming and web development. Programming always looked fun, and indeed I have Computer Engineering degree, so I really should do better than what I can do right now. IT managing was easy money, so I didn’t really bother digging in much, but decaying in that tiny little cube got me little desperate. Here are few things that got me into web development.
Let’s write few things that I hope from new work.
- Macbook Pro 2013 Retina 15”
- I would be so happy if I get that at new job :)
- Flexible working hours including availability to remote work
- 8 hours a day thing is just stupid, I want my work to be measured little more smarter and competitive way.
- Open spaces instead of tiny shit cubes
- Tiny shit cubes are just bad. I want little more open spaces.
I got a lot to learn, and my manager knows that. I think this will be exciting :)